You love swimming but dread wearing swimsuits that expose your aging skin, especially surrounded by new generations. You’re tired of sweating by the lake, pool, or beach in clothes, but you’d rather be hot than wear a swimsuit.
The solution? Bathing Boomers swimwear covers your upper arms and a good part of your legs, cinches at the waist, and minimizes your midsection with a flowing skirt. Our swimwear offers protection from the sun and camouflages the primary 'problem areas' of the body-conscious woman.
It's time to finally take off those poolside jeans and feel comfortable in your swimwear.
- The suit comes in two pieces, a swim dress, and spandex bottoms. Bottoms sold separately.
- Side zipper to take the suit on and off easily.
- Our BB suits are here to fit your many different lifestyle needs. They are great for kayaking, hiking, washing the dog, go for long walks, swimming far distances, or simply lounging by the beach, dock, or pool.
- Fully lined.
- Removable bra cups for breast support.
- Customers write to us asking if the suit works for women who've had breast cancer. Our co-founder, Velvet, had a bi-mastectomy 24 years ago, at the age of 42. Velvet and Rachel designed the suit with breast cups for extreme comfort to those who have experienced single-, double- or partial mastectomy.
82% Polyester / 18% Lycra Spandex
We ask for 1-5 business days to fulfill packages. Typically, we aim to fulfill all packages within 2-3 business days. Once your package has been fulfilled, an email will be sent confirming the tracking number.
Once your order has been shipped, we ask for 1-14 business days for delivery. Please note, packages are subject to carrier delays.